Sunday, May 16, 2010



Not One, Not Two, But THREE! Three WEEKS profit share. Crew are reacting differently, others disappointed, others feel they deserve more. Others feel revengeful? But what for? I don't feel very happy with 3 weeks, but I feel thankful :), because last year was waaay worse when instead of getting anything, we were obliged to attend a "talk" where they said that our jobs were our bonus... I would rather get the 3 weeks now, than get the same speeech last year! haha :)

I am still praying we get an increment this year, they will announce it come July. We will keep our fingers crossed.

So, what am I gonna do with my newly acquired wealth bwahhahaha?

I asked 5 crew so far, curious at what they are gonna do with their 3 weeks bonus... 5 out of 5 answered they were gonna pay their credit cards and that it wasn't even enough. hahaha :) i totally agree !

No comments:

Post a Comment