Tuesday, May 18, 2010

27 Hours in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


We arrive at the hotel at around 11 in the evening after almost an hour's drive form the airport. I was in deep sleep in the bus and I swear I must've drooled and rolled over in my sleep. We were all dead tired. But the view of the Petronas, woke most of the crew's blood up. How can they manage to party after such a long and tiring flight? They all want to drink beer. Come on, you drink in Dubai, you drink out of Dubai... how the eff can you do that? Anyway, me, I was dead. Knocked out. So, i'm a goner. they called me party pooper, whatever. i'm a sleep sleep sleep. never mind my grumbling stomach!

I was surprised that we stayed at the west wing, but it's good coz it's cleaner :) I was at the 18th floor and my view was awesome! :)



I woke up the next day and it was freaking 3 in the afternoon, I was starving! Was really lazy to get up, wanted to stay in bed. BUT MUST EAT OR DIE. and so I did, took the metro and went to Bukit Bintang.



Check out the view from the Metro :) the twin towers. I miss you like crazy John Lloyd Cruz! :)



Anyway, I manage to get to Pavilion Mall. But was cross eyed of hunger.



I know I said I was gonna eat at Madam Kwan's but when I got my allowance, I realized I was poor in KL. I only had a meager 209 ringgit or whatever they call it. By the look of Madam Kwan's resto, I just know!!! I couldn't afford it... :( too bad.. I really wanted to try. But then anyway, my hunger was getting into my brain so I look at the the next available option and I saw HONGKONG KAI-LAN in the menu and ordered it from Little wok. Bad choice!





THIS IS WHAT I ATE! it's BORRRRING!!! stir-fried kai-lan in garlic and oyster sauce, rice with a sad looking egg. :( and the soup which turned out to be the best part of this boring meal... anyway, this was enough to fuel me energy for my much budgeted shopping... which I thought would be impossible in Pavilion mall.



But it wasn't in SUNGEI WANG hahahaha :) I was able to buy a new cover for my i phone, and a new matte scratch plastic proof protection --i dont know what it's called, i'm sorry. I also bought some hair accessories and was able to eat at "MY NOODLE PLACE" on the way back to the hotel. slept for 3 hours and before I knew it, I was going back to Dubai :)

I Bid Petronas Towers goodbye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment