Friday, May 28, 2010

June Roster

Arrrrgh, I've been trying really hard to be good, no sick days no lates, but it makes it impossible this June to be even OK. I got all the flights I don't like to fly. Sigh. I bid for MNL and I get CMB? three of them. :( Nothing against the place, it really is an easy flight and the layover hotel is not bad, but, who would be motivated to keep on flying to the same destination thrice in a row. It's like a freaking dejavu, flight after another. Oh well.

I also have Brisbane- Auckland. It's 6 days away from Dubai. :( I don't like being away that long. It makes me sad. I have been trying to swap it for 3 days now, nobody seeme interested. Sigh again. So I guess I might have to do this flight.

I have 5 turnarounds which I don't mind. But my body does. I guess all crew are fatigued at this point where we get only legal days off and fly minimum 90 hours every month. Back is sore, feet tired :(

Just whining, but still thankful, and hopeful that next month I get a flight back home to see my fam, I miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment