Monday, May 31, 2010

My New And Improved JUNE Roster! =)

My Original Roster was: Colombo, Frankfurt, BOMBAY, and then COlombo again, back to back with COLOMBO again, and then Brisbane - Auckland, which is a 6 day flight, and then KARACHI and lastly, BOMBAY as the grand finale. It was horrendous! BUT I managed to swap to make my roster a little more fly-able... and worthy of my fatigue... haha.

So, I had three Comlombos, right? I managed to swap one of it for a Hyderabad, thanks to Angila Espiritu, who was a star :) I swapped it so I get to do another driving class on the day I arrive.

And then was very lucky to swap my Frankfurt flight for a MILAN flight! I'm happy because I have never been to Milan, and it's going to be my first time =) I'm excited, I really am! :)

Just now, when I arrived from my driving class, I checked my roster because I got a good feeling a swap went through! And it did!!!! The flight I am dreading, my Brisbane - Auckland is now a Kuala Lumpur and Johannesburg flight!!!! Yeyyy!!! I don't mind Kuala Lumpur, I love the food and of course the shoe- shopping. I also don't mind Johannesburg, so I can buy some wines, and steak, and I will finally get to buy my own Bio oil. hahaha. Simple pleasures of going from one place to another! =)

nevermind my 2 Colombos which are left with me, I'll just have rest and some traditional Sri Lankan fish curry there and maybe buy some clay pots in Paradise Road :)

So, Ive gotta feeling I won't be calling sick next month! Yaaaayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment