Sunday, July 13, 2014

I am sad today.



It's been three nights that my hands feel bearably painful. I am annoyed at how the joints cramp. =( I am sad because I thought pregnancy symptoms are over and that I will only have to deal with the weight gain and the back pain associated with it. I don't have swollen feet, but my hands hurt. And I am sad because I have just started to enjoy crocheting beanies and booties for my baby and now I guess I have to stop because it makes my hands hurt even more at night after crocheting. =(

I started crocheting small flowers for headbands. I made some beanies and hats as props for my newborn baby. I hope my hands feel better tomorrow.


My First Set of Booties and Beanie


I love the purple color and I love pompoms too.


This is my little one's  Mike Wazowski Beanie and Bootie.
It has yet to be finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment