Friday, July 25, 2014

@37 Weeks. I Feel Like a Mascot.

I am trying really really really hard to still exercise on  my 37th week.

There's only a very tiny hint of my feet now. =)

You think I'm done with pregnancy symptoms and yet, not yet! Yesterday, on skype, my nephew Vaughn said my tummy looks like a mountain. hahaha. well, it really does! I also noticed that there are some dark lines that have appeared on my neck, and my armpits too! looks disgusting but my mother in law  said that it will disappear when I give birth. I hope so, so much. =)

I am happy my shoe size stayed at 7. Though when i walk or exercise, it swells a bit and looks sausagy fat. My hands still feel a little bit of pain and numb, the doctor recommended I rest them a bit but lately, the nesting bug bit me so bad and I cannot stop scrubbing or cleaning, or washing just about everything I can see and reach.

I tend to hate nights as I can no longer get a good night's sleep. My baby is awake every night, moving, rolling, kicking, squirming, poking, I don't know what else she's doing in there, but she's definitely awake til very late and you'd be surprised, she wakes up early too for breakfast I guess.

I'm enjoying my time blogging away these days, because I know soon, I will not have the time to blog anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment