Friday, June 18, 2010

I Love Weekends in Dubai

Cause I get to be with Sonnie :)

I have been flying like mad. Non stop, only legal days off are off. Thank you crew scheduling Gods for the Colombo. The wheels have turned and I realized, it was such a good thing to have. It was an easy flight with very nice passengers. Imagine how easier each flight would be if everyone behaved like Sri Lankans. Polite, sincere, with etiquette. I love them! :) and best of all, they don't eat! :)

I'm happy to have spent the whole day today in Dubai with my hubby. I missed him. I feel bad that I always have to fly off somewhere. Nobody should live like this. But with no other options, what can we do? :) Must be nice if I could bring him with me wherever I go, haha, that would mean we'd both be broke!

Today lunch was at 5 pm. I flew with my batchmate and he recommended Jimmy's Killer Prawns. and we went there today.

Awwwwwwww, it wasn't good. Sonnie was so disappointed and I pretended I was ok with what I had. But the prawns were too dry, and the rice were too fat. The sauces weren't very tasty, they were lacking of flavor. :(





Here's what we ordered.

I had the Jimmy's Prawn Promise. It says on the menu that it's what made them famous.Well, it does not even compare to how yummy the prawns are in Dampa.



Sonnie had this poor version of paella. He forced himself to have it. Coz he was starved. He also ordered mango slush, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how they poured lacnor tetra juice into crushed ice and served it a slush! come one, that was not a funny thing to do.



Anyway, we ate all of it. Despite the lack of enthusiasm with the food, it made us full, and headed back home to sleep, swine life, is my kind of life, eat and sleep, or sleep and eat, whichever order.

No comments:

Post a Comment