Monday, June 21, 2010

The Anticipation is Killing Me.

I hope next month's roster comes out early. I'm off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow and then when I get back, I hope I get greeted with Manilas and LAxs!

I'm on Second Top Bid on August, and we all know that the Second top is the most effective bid. Oh, I don't know what to bid, there are just so many places I want to go to. :)

Like JAPAN, I have never ever been to Japan my entire life, and I was thinking taht maybe now is the best time to get it coz I will surely get it
(somehow).

I also want to go to AMSTERDAM! I wanna visit their infamous red light district and have so much fun and giggles! :)

I am most excited about the new destination on August, and I hope I get it, I really do. MADRID!!! I am so excited, I hope I get rostered for it.

But then again of course, second top bids and top bids are the only times I get Manila, so now I am confused... what should I bid for?

but for now, I 'm praying I got the ones I bid for. Manila and Los Angeles!

No comments:

Post a Comment