Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful Como Lago

Was so happy I was able to swap my Frankfurt for a Milan. I haven't been to Milan and oh, the place is BEAUTIFUL.

We arrived at night and I wasn't really tired from the easy flight, but had to force myself to sleep so I could wake up early as I planned to go to Lake Como in the morning. The train ride took almost an hour, the view on the way was amazing, the sun was shining, it was a bit humid, would have been better if the air was crisp like during springtime. Still the place is lovely. :) I am surrounded by color, quite a change from Dubai. The trip was worth it. It was a beautiful day. Lucky too that I flew with a very nice Thai girl and was willing to take photos for me!!! yeyyy! I was planning on bringing my tripod but I thought twice cos of the rumours on pickpockets and thieves in Milan. I wouldn't know if I could run fast if my tripod is stolen while I was posing in front of my cam! that would be too funny.not really. hahaha.





Just a train ride away from the hustle and bustle in Milan, you get to this breath taking place. Tranquil and Serene .



Lake Como has been featured in StarWars and Ocean's Twelve. Now many people flock the lake to witness its beauty. It is Europe's deepest and third largest lake. If you've been to Nice, it's a little similar to it.


I wouldn't mind staying in this villa for a holiday with my hubby. :)


Apparently, George Clooney has a vacation house here at Lake Como. Are you somewhere there George?



Couln't get my cam off this cute little girl :)



Two Sisters playing... awwwww :) I miss my sister Regine :(



Another Two Sisters ... touring and appreciating Lake Como with backpacks :) and by the look of it, perhaps gossiping? haha. i know. i'm mean.


Art pieces are being sold everywhere, would be nice to buy one, but how do I bring it home? I hate that our suitcase is too small for pieces like this :(


This is me crossing the streets of Como Lago, had to shorten the trip as we also wanted to visit the Cathedral downtown and of course, purse shopping ( not mine )haha but happy to do so for my good friend Monet :)

Awwwwwwww it was too short Lake Como, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment