Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mother House, Kolkata, India



I love the quote on Mother Teresa's tomb. Hands to serve and Hearts to Love. =)
I said a prayer to Mother Teresa, a very personal one. That she gives me a change of heart. And I know that she did already. I can't explain what I felt in Mother Teresa's home. I can say that it is not a life changing experience, but it is very moving. To see how she lived and why she chose to be there. She is amazing in every way.

Her smile... can pierce through any one's soul. Next time I'd be in Calcutta, I would love to visit the Orphanage and The Mother House for the Sick and Dying. But for now, I am happy I was able to see the convent where she used to live. I was so happy to see her room, and how touching it is to see how simple and humble it was, I will never forget a note she wrote beside her bed, it said: VOCATION IS LOVE..
Sigh, I know I whine about my job many many times. But these are some of the times that I could really say, I love my job. It was nice to have met you Mother Teresa, your love and presence was very much felt =)

No comments:

Post a Comment