Thursday, November 4, 2010

Missy and Me =)

Enjoyed Vienna even more because of Missy. =) we had good conversation and good laughs. So nice to keep in touch with people youve known for a long long time.She's a breath of fresh air. I like it that I got to see her workplace, how similar it is to mine. I was out til late but she convinced me to still go out for cocktails. I'm glad I did. It was fun =)

I had this drink called fallen angel. It's very refreshing, I really really liked it.


I was really really full when I met Missy but she insisted on ordering this for me, and who am I , to say no to a FOUR for ME. It'superb! I like the idea of very small portions. It's very colorful, interesting and yummy.




This is pumpkin soup with ginger. It was a little bit salty for my taste but i liked it.





This a miniature fillet of beef cooked really really nicely and very tender. It was served in I don't know which sauce but my gosh, it was so tasty. =) Look at how tiny the steak is, this is how I should have my steak all the time, tiny and tasty, and guilt-free.


This SCHNITZEL is THE schnitzel of all schnitzels! soo sooo crispy and light. Very very yummy. Schnitzel is a traditional Austrian dish which is consisting of an escalope coated in bread crumbs and fried. This one that I had may be tiny but it is not lacking of authenticity as a Viennese dish, it came with creamy potato salad, which I could not finish no matter how I tried, I was just too full.



But not that full to refuse a beautiful chocolate mousse hahaha. =) I can't believe I ate all this when I was really trying hard to have abs for my Mauritius flight at the end of the month. AAaaaaaw, who am I kidding, abs in my dreams maybe.



Perhaps I was already a little tipsy to remember which drink I was having, but this last one, I liked as well. =)

Here's a photo of me and Missy with Bambi at Novotel in Vienna City. Thanks Missy, I had so much fun. =) thank you so much for the treat, i really enjoyed evry minute of it. Next time I'll make sure to bring a not so shitty camera. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment