Thursday, November 4, 2010

24 Hours in Vienna



Vienna is just beautiful.

And a beautiful place becomes even memorable when you get to spend it with good company. =)

It is my second time at St. Stephen's Cathedral. It is located at the heart of Vienna, and strategically behind our hotel, which is why it's always the first stop for me every time I come here. I remember the first time, I even saw Gary V. infront of this church. I like that the church is gothic.



It's almost Christmas so we were hoping we could have a sip of warm and oooh lalahh soo good gluhwein. =) I missed it. I like how it goes down smoothly down your throat, and warms you up. It's amazing how openly it is sold especially in Germany and one could just walk with a hot cup of gluhwein. You'll definitely see the walls of jail if you pull a stunt like that in Dubai hehe.

The weather is chilly and I love it. Makes me want to stay throughout winter and makes me want to have cups and cups of gluhwein. Warm alcohol is yum.


Now here's what I ate :

Roasted Pork with Cabbage and Dumpling. It's weird. The pork is very bland and the cabbage is even weirder. I did not like the dumpling, it was yuckky. The consistency is just not right. Yuck, if I wasn't very hungry and it it wasn't 11 euros, I wouldn't have touched this meal, but hey, people are starving all over the world as they say. So i ate it against my will, haha.



And I managed to make the meal even worse by having pils... yuckkk! So bitter.



Maybe, we just dint know where the right place to eat, we were all craving for pork knuckles, but we just couldnt find it anywhere. =(

But STill...

No comments:

Post a Comment