Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Gratitude Blog

Last night,  I spoke to a friend who encouraged me download an app called Bliss.  This app is an app where every day, it asks you or encourages you to list things you are happy about or grateful for on that day.

So since lock down, I have been listing or posting photos in that app what the are the things that made me smile of made me feel triumphant with small wins.

Small wins like for example, clearing up the To Do List in Julia's Google Class. I get rattled when I see the list become so long, day by day I think of ways to organise myself more and be productive during the day.

I found out that some of my colleagues from Manila came back and their return was arranged by our company. I was so so happy I told my close friends about it. I feel like this is a big WIN , a big answer to my prayer that we could get back on track. Knowing that my company took their employees back means that they have a positive outlook through all this. Oh well at least as for me that's how I looked at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment