Monday, May 25, 2020

When I woke up, I told myself I will start my day with a positive note.

When I started my day today, I said Ill start with a positive quote.
It's still EID Holiday and Julia does not have a class today. 
I watered my plants in the balcony and cleaned it too. There was a sandstorm yesterday.
 

I cooked Jajangmyeon for dinner.
 It wasn't as good as the first one I cooked but it was still good.


I also cooked Salmon Fish Head Soup.
Sinigang na Ulo Ulo it's called in Tagalog.
It's super super sour.


My mommy friend Che waving from her balcony when I delivered the Belly Chon.


On IG I posted that this was my last pair and that I regret not collecting more.

I have taken so may things for granted when there was abundance. I thought blessings will always flow.
I never ever thought that there will come a time that I will be grounded. It seemed like yesterday  as in BKK having a massage. =(
Really sad what's going on in the world, it is a mad world. and it really is like a complete reset of human lives. It is back to basics, knowing what really matters, whats important and what should be not be taken for granted.




No comments:

Post a Comment