Saturday, May 23, 2020

Julia For Innovation Day.








Julia for innovation day of her school. So the assignment was to make a dress out of a recyclable material that would showcase ingenuity and creativity. I am seriously swamped with Julia's assignments week by week and I struggle day by day between home schooling, online google class,  looking for tenants, managing a business that has been non operational for 2 week now and the list goes on and on and on. More than physical exhaustion, my brain has not stopped. Calculation loss after loss after loss. and also keeping a list of the money I owe to the staff house landlord, to the owner of the commercial building where the spa is, to the Developers of my properties whom I owe monthly dues. Oh my gosh, my mind will explode. Okay, that got side tracked,  This dress is made out of paper wax from an old bag I have. The material is easy to manage so I decided to make it into a shmucked top. I think it's cute. Thank heavens, I spoke to one of my mommy friends her in my community and she said she actually has something that I could borrow! She made her daughter a tutu dress for the same purpose. It is made from a tulle cloth and the design are cuts from nespapers and magazines. =)

It turned out to be beautiful, another small win for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment