Saturday, November 9, 2019

In Auckland, The City of Sails


EXCUSE MY SELFIE!






According to Crew Pulse, This is my 8th time here in Auckland. I cant remember all of it, but, what I know is that ever since I had Julia, this is the first time that I did not cry. But I am so severely jetlagged, it is now almost 7 am and I am still awake AF.  So many things in my mind. I did very little. I walked out yesterday, ate BBq duck and crispy pork, walked to the supermarket and that was it. Went back to the room and watched Casa de Papel. I was so intrigued by the guy named Rio whom crew cannot stop talking to me about. And before I knew it it was 7 am. I slept and woke up at 6in the evening. One day gone! I am so happy. One less day to think about shit and whatnots in my life. I then walked again, and being the creature of habit that I am, I ate the exact same thing I ate yesterday. BBQ duck and crispy pork. And then I went back to the room and watched casa de papel again. and still couldnt sleep. So here i am, re visiting this old blog. Last I was posted was January 2018. This is when my life was not as complicated as now. Had a bit of a chat with my friend G and showed him some videos in instagram from lucky manzano that always cracks me up. He does not know it, but Luis Manzano has kept me laughing out loud in layovers by myself.There are some posts of videos that has never failed to make me laugh. So many things on my mind. Like some failures and disappointments, and of people that I miss. But really all I want to do. is . sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment