Wednesday, November 6, 2019










What a busy day meeting with friends. In the morning , I picked up Julia and then asked her if she wanted to watch The  Addam's family with ate France and Teo, And when you mention ate France, omg, it's like most definitely a yes for Julia. She adores France. France it a sweet and kind "ate" figure for Julia. She idolizes her. I remember France sang the song Faded in our house and Julia would request the song every morning when I dropped her to school until she knew the lyrics to it.
We bought popocorn and iced tea for Julia. I was so surprised to find out that Mina ordered a feast. It was our first time to try having pizza and France had a burger in the cinema. The pizza was yummers. I would do that again for sure. The kids had fun, I ate too much pizza and pop corn. At the end of the movie, the kids danced to the post movie credits and it was super fun. Then we had to immediately because I had ladies' night with my girls.

I cannot believe how these kids have grown. Look at Teo and Julia who are born only 9 days apart! They are growing up too fast, I can't keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment