Sunday, June 22, 2014

These Books Really Helped Me A Lot.



I am very grateful to my friend Michelle who gave me these books to read. As I am a stay at home pregnant wife, I had more than enough time to educate myself and read books that are truly helpful during my pregnancy.

At the moment, I finished reading the second book, and I learned a lot from it. I like that there are advices that say what I'm supposed to ask my Ob during my routine check ups because, seriously, when I'm in my Ob's clinic, all I could think about is to see my baby in the ultrasound and when I do, I forget about important stuff to ask. So before I go for check ups, I make sure I have a list of things to ask so I won't forget.

I also like reading What to Expect because, I really feel empowered to know what I'm supposed to expect, like for example, am I supposed to feel this way and that, or have I just gone really mental and become a totally different person altogether.

If you plan to get pregnant, or you already are, then these books are definitely worth every minute of your time to prepare yourself. Especially if you are here in Dubai and prenatal classes are just so expensive and so not funny. You have to make do with youtube and all the reading materials you can find online.

No comments:

Post a Comment