Friday, June 13, 2014

My Baby Shower

I am so happy my friends and family threw a baby shower for me and baby Julia Kaitlin =) I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be thrown any, hahaha.

It was a fun night filled with laughter, food and lots of gift giving, I love everything about it. I love the colors my friends and sister picked for the shower because they know that green is my favorite color =)

It was hosted by Monet, Jelousy, and my sister Regine. =) Here are some pictures in this happy celebration of my pregnancy journey with our little one.

Monet's House =)

Thanks Monet =) 

Balloons and decor made by Jelousy =)
Thanks Jel =)

With Patty, Claudia, Mama, Papa, Ninong Lorenz and Ninang Beth



With Excited Grandparents Mama and Papa

With Sister Regine

eating yummy prawns cooked by my father in law =)



With Chynee

With Sheryl, Jelou and Monet


Marlon's Family, Aya and Chynee =)

Nica and Lougine and Chynee

Me wearing Gucci Heels for a good 10 seconds just for the Pic =)

With Pregnant With a Balloon Jelousy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment