Friday, May 11, 2012

ageLoc Galvanic Spa



 Galvanic Spa Face Conductor
It is so easy to use.

The surface of the proprietary ageLOC Face conductor is designed to let product travel through and around the textured pattern, more effectively holding the gel in contact with skin. This creates an environment of activity that enhances delivery of key ageLOC ingredients to the skin by up to 5 times more!






This is the Galvanic Spa Package 

1 x ageLOC Galvanic Spa System II device
4 x vials of ageLOC Pre-Treatment Gels
4 x vials of ageLOC Treatment Gels
1 x ageLOC edition Galvanic Face Conductor
1 x Galvanic Body Conductor
1x  Galvanic Spot Conductor
1 x Galvanic Scalp Conductor
2 x AAA batteries (already installed)
1 x Carry Pouch
1x Quick Start Guide


Why I have Been Using it For Years:

It is so light that I can carry it everywhere in my suitcase.
I use it in layovers.
I love how it makes my skin look younger especially after doing US flights.
I guess the CRC makes the skin really dry and I noticed after using galvanic spa, it becomes less dry.
It leaves my skin feeling tighter.
Diminishes fine lines caused by smiling too much.
My laugh lines have become less visible.
My skin feels soft even after wearing make up for a long time.
I noticed that the skin becomes elastic.
Diminishes wrinkles too.
I used it on my dad's face and the effect is dramatic and outright.
I have no plans of having botox, im scared of its after effects so i just use this.
It really made a difference in the texture of my skin.
It removes impurities and also fixes discoloration.
I love how it is so easy to use and it takes only 10 minutes.
The gels are not  expensive.

I really love it.
It is a good investment especially for me because I need to maintain my skin.
It really works.

You can order it from me.
BB me, call me or message me on Facebook.






2 comments: