Thursday, May 10, 2012

ageLoc Galvanic Body Spa


DELIVERS UP TO 10 TIMES MORE AGELOC INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SKIN


This is the Nuskin Galvanic Body Spa.
It is easy to use.
Targets the source of aging in your skin.
Diminishes the appearance of FAT and CELLULITE.
Smoothens skin to provide a slimmer and more toned appearance.
Best used on your arms, thighs, abdomen, and buttocks.
Diminishes the appearance of STRETCH MARKS caused by weight gain and especially childbirth.
Use it Three Times a Week for Best Results.
100 % Effective.  
This is the Galvanic Body Spa Package
1 x ageLOC Body Spa device  
1 x ageLOC Body Shaping Gel
1 x ageLOC Dermatic Effects Lotion
1 x NaPCA Moisture Mist
1 x liquid Body Lufra Scrub
1x Quick Start Guide


ageLOC Body Shaping Gel 
ageLOC Body Shaping Gel is an intensive spa quality treatment that minimizes and smooths the appearance of fat and cellulite, improves the appearance of skin’s firmness, and helps improve the overall appearance of the skin.
 This exclusive treatment helps increase cellular energy to help refresh and purify while reducing the visible signs of aging.
ageLOC Dermatic Effects Body Contouring Lotion
This daily contouring moisturizer helps increase cellular turnover, returning skin to its natural radiance. It also hydrates and utilizes leading edge optical technology to diffuse light instantly, helping skin look smoother while improving the appearance of the skin’s surface.

WHY I THINK IT'S AMAZING FOR ME:
I can bring it wherever I go. It is so light and compact.
I have all the time in the world in layovers.
It is so easy to use. It takes only 10 minutes.
I like how it improves my skin texture. It is now smoother and looks tighter too.
I can target the areas that I need to get rid of. 
It lessens appearance of varicose veins the ones I got from standing all the time.
It is hypoallergenic and it does not have any smell.
It diminishes stretch marks that bio oil cannot get rid of.
It tightens the skin, and becomes less soggy.
It diminishes cellulite that I tried to get rid of by massages and lotions that do not work.
It diminishes cellulite that I tried to get rid of by exercising in the gym !!!
I hate going to the gym. Coz I don't have a car, Coz RTA does not want to give me a license!
I like that it worked on my friends' stretch marks from childbirth.
No side effects whatsoever.
Goodbye love handles and extra fat on hips.
I have no plans on having liposuction or the likes coz i'm scared, this is it for me.
I like how my dry skin caused by wearing stockings all the time got better.
It is a good investment that improves how you look and feel about yourself.
It is effective.
I love it.
google it. 
Buy it from me.
Call me if you want to know more about it, or see photos of skin improvement.
Just message me in BB, Whatsapp, Imessage or facebook =)











No comments:

Post a Comment