Friday, December 16, 2011

Went To Greenhills Today

Traffic was crazy.... took us almost 2 hours to get to Greenhills.

So I asked Vaughn where he wanted to eat and he said: DUN SA MAY HAGDAN PABABA SA TAPAT NG TIANGGE! hehe he meant LE CHING!!! =)

looks like taste in food runs well in the family coz it's my favorite place to eat in GH.

SO TODAY, I ATE:

SPARE RIBS RICE dipped in their famous chilli sauce with soy and calamansi.
SIOMAI
CHICKEN FEET which Vaughn also loved =)

Daddy had the HALO HALO NOODLE SOUP and it was yum as well.

AND THEN, back to traffic again at EDSA. The whole of EDSA seemed like a freaking parking lot!

We went to UP coz I was dying to eat green mangoes with bagoong.

I ended up eating almost all of my cravings in one day!!!!

I ATE:

PALITAO..... Oh my gosh, i missed it so much. it was so good!
BIBINGKA!

CHICKEN BALLS
FISH BALLS

ISAW

and GREEN MANGOES with bagoong!

We watched the Lantern Parade and then we headed home. Didnt realize I was so tired, I fell asleep right away. I was the woken up by my mom who said dinner was ready!

DAmn! I ate so much!

I ATE:

CHICBOY despite the caterpillar scandal!

who cares anyway?

CEBU LECHON
BBQ
BATCHOY
LECHON MANOK
EGGPLANT with BAGOONG

Oh my gosh, the amount of food i ate is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment