Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mommy's 57th Birthday =) @ National Kidney and Transplant Institute



Here's my mommy while having her dialysis treatment on her 57th birthday =)



Me and Mommy =)



My Dad and Mom



My Family =)

Thank you dear God for another year You blessed us with mommy =) There are a lot of challenges, difficulties, different kinds of complications to her health but she what's important is that she is happy to live this kind of life. =) My dad said that he really believes in my mom's courage and strength, the will to live and to never give up. He said that never has he once heard my mom complain of the pain of dialysis, she has never once complained about her life and she never ever said that she is tired of living this way! =)

Sometimes, when I get tired or when I am really stressed with work, or when everything is just going wrong, I easily get defeated by my will. It has been easier for me to just sulk in all the shit. =( I have got to change my attitude.

Minsan iniisip ko, bat ganon, bat ganyan, bat ako ganito bat yung iba ganyan, pero pag nakikita ko mommy ko, naiisip ko, worth it naman kasi kung sha nga na may saket, kung sha nga na tinutusok three times a week ok lang sa kanya, tinitiis lang nya, happy sha sa buhay na, ako pa kaya na ang problema ko lang naman eh wala kong ganitong bag or wala akong malaking ipon or gusto ko ng madaming condo, gusto ko ng magandang property. haaay.

Sana ang Christmas gift kay mommy this year ay kidney =)

No comments:

Post a Comment