Thursday, December 8, 2011

And So I Was Stupid Enough To watch these Movies one After the Other!



AKO NA ANG LATE! ako na actually ang super late, Im probably the only one who has not yet seen NO OTHER WOMAN. Well, I was waiting for more love scenes, pero wala. OLATS! I was waiting for a butt exposure from Derek, wala! OLATS! I was waiting for Anne Curtis' cris-crossed bathing suit to fall off during the cat fight, pero wala din! Manyak much na ata ang dating ko. O well, it's overrated! Pero Anne was really prettified here, si Christine was chubbified!. Lahat ng shots nya majubis sha. ANYARE?



Oh well, kasi lagi ko nakikita pinapanood ng mga pasahero to so pina download ko kay hubby. Watched it with Michelle, and I was so sorry I wasted their time watching this. Haaay. Bored na talaga ako sa pag aaral ng SEP!, anyhoo, back to studying na lang ako! Ampapanget ng mga pinanood ko!

No comments:

Post a Comment