Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why?

Sometimes, I get disappointed with myself when I spend hours on facebook. Really. It annoys me that I have to be browsing through other people's profile when I really shouldn't. Because I feel there are no relevant advantages in doing so. Most of the time, I sin when I look at other people's profile. As each face opens into their lives and somehow, even if you are not really interested with it, their lives are screaming on your face. And people get pissed when they find out that other people are talking about them behind their backs. Well hello, if you really wanted to be a vey private person, please do delete your fb account. Because I feel that having fb means that you are willing to share all these unsolicited info of your life to all of your 1 million friends. And the blame is on you if people talk about you, your status, what you've become and whatnots.

There was a recent quote in fb i was reading that I totally agree with. It's about how happiness is the best revenge to whoever your frenemies are. And the reason is that people cannot stand seeing other people having a good life whatsoever, something like that. IT IS very true. people cannot stand other people's successes and they rejoice in other people's failures. They do. But how do you really show the world and your enemies for example that you are indeed happy? Is it by posting happy stuff in FB? Is it by showing off what you've got. Is it by posting photos of properties you've recently acquired? By showing all the purses and mind blowing purchases you've made so far? Is it by posting shout outs about how your life is so interesting and how you have no words to express how your life has become so utterly perfect? Well. I guess if this truly is the way to measure happiness well I could say everyone in the world is as happy as could be! Because so far in all my years of browsing through photos of random people, they only post most of the time the happy times. But seriously, its surreal. No one is happy all the time.

And who's really fooling who when you post all the freaking happy moments of your life in your profile for all the world to envy and then when you get home, you know the real story. You know that those photos are all for the show. Its pathetic. Anyway, Im not being righteous here, I post photos of what happening in my life, and I can honestly say because it feels good to share some details of my life that I am proud of. But other people just are too much. At the end of the day, you are the true judge if you are truly happy or not. And when it comes to you, you know you can not lie. It's like being happy to buy a fake bag, people thinking its for real and the only person you are actually fooling is yourself. If its fake, have a little dignity and don't convince others it's authentic.

Facebook has turned showing off into utterly whole new unbelievable levels. I swear. And sometimes, I really want to delete my account. But I really find joy from it too. So what do I do? Seriously, I don't know. I regret adding people who are not really my friends. I cannot have the heart to delete them. And one time when I did, they added me back. So. Whats the point.

FB should be TWO-FACED BOOK. Because it is two faced and hypocritical.

Its addicting I know, but really I envy those who can stop themselves from posting teeny weeny events and basically just everything. I am guilty as charged. I cant stop. But I will.

Oh well. Im just bored right now. So lets check what's going on with your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment