Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Hubby's 26th... and The 3rd Birthday That I'm Not Around =(


I bought a cake, blew the candle and ate it too, except, I wasn't with you beh. =(
I'm sorry.

I know, I'm a bad bad wife.
But this blog is not about me.
It's about my hubby who begs me to write about him almost every night. =)

But I don't know what to say.

Except that I love him so so much. And I hate myself evry time I have to leave him. My job requires me to leave and it just sucks cause I miss him. It's been 4 years, and you think I've gotten used to it, to leaving him, but seriously, it only gets worse. I miss him more and more. And it gets harder and harder to leave. and I could only sigh.

They say that you'll know it when you meet the person you'll marry or end up with. And many would ask, how? And the answer would be, you just know.

It's cliche. But it's true. When I met Sonnie, I just knew. I just knew that he is the guy I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I just knew he is the person I want to be with through whatever. Even I ask myself why. Haha just kidding.

They say that you should marry someone who you could have endless conversations with. I would like to say that I did, but we're really not having any conversation, I would do the talking, and the talking and the talking. And he... well he does all the listening. Haha. I hate that he does not talk as much as I do, but I do love the fact that he can stand me blabbing about evrything and anything every single freaking day. I love him for that, but that's not why he is the one.

They say that you should marry someone who makes you laugh. Sonnie does. Some people may find him serious, but he is funny. Every little thing he does with his face, makes me laugh. He dances and I laugh, he moves his head while driving and I laugh. I just find evrything that he does funny. Which is good for me. Cause I am most of the time sad. He is the one who can make everything seem okay for me. He makes me happy. And believe me when I say it's hard to make me happy and keep me happy. But everyday, Sonnie would. Little things, like saying hi beh ko in his own special way makes me happy. But things like me missing his birthday for three consecutive years and not hating me for it, just makes me feel so blessed. He is probably the most understanding person one could meet. And I'm probably the luckiest because he married me.

On our wedding day, there are not so many things I remember. Everything was a blur. It went by so fast. But there's one funny thing that would always make me pissed and laugh at the same time. After the wedding, when we got to to our suite, I went to the bathroom to take off my wedding dress and change. I was taking my sweet time, I changed into a cute little dress. I was imagining him waiting for me in anticipation. I opened the door and was shocked with what I saw! He opened all the envelopes with all the monetary gifts, and he aligned all the money on the bed! Without even checking who gave them! He just opened each one of the envelopes and took the money! And his smile was from ear to ear. AAAAAAArghhh! We dont know who gave how much. And i was pissed and he was just laughing. I thought he was waiting for me for our honeymoon, and he was ripping envelopes with excitement the whole time! hahaha, still makes me laugh to this day. Oh i love him.

Ther are just so many things that I love about him. And just about as much that I hate =) But he is the one for me, the crazy me, the stupid me, the lazy me, the grumpy me, the evil me, the nice me, the crappy me, the shitty me, ALL OF ME.

And everyday, I thank the Lord that He gave me Sonnie, because it's one of many proofs that He loves me. =)

I WILL LOVE YOU BEH EVEN IF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS, IN 20 YEARS HAHAHHAHAHA!



AND I HOPE YOU LOVE ME STILL WHEN IN 20 YEARS I LOOK LIKE THIS! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment