Monday, October 25, 2010

Andre

The night before Angel's labor day, I had a very vivid dream, and I told my friend Monet about it. In the dream, we were having a vacation, my family and Jojo's. And Angel was still pregnant, in the dream, she looked exactly how she was when I last saw her, with a full bump and walking like a drugged penguin... ever so slowly, ever so carefully. haha. Nway, in the dream, I called them in their room, and they said they were in the spa, I said, ok wait for me, I'm coming. I got there and the Spa was the werdest Ive ever seen. The room was filled with hay stacks, the ones you see in fields and farms. Some were just standing by the room and the rest were like seats, and when I saw Angela, she was lying on a bed of hay stack, and I told her, how come you're not yet having the baby? and she said I don't know. and then I told her, let me help you and I held her tummy and rubbed it and then I woke up!

Weird dream, I know.


Then in the evening I received an sms. It said: Pok, nasa labor room na si Angel. My heart skipped a beat. I said a little prayer, Lord, keep Angel and Andre safe, and please make Andre look like Angela, joke, haha. It's a good day to have a baby today! =) I called Jojo and asked him what was happening, and his voice was filled with excitement and worry, but more of excitement =) I immediately messaged my other bestfriend, Mindy and she too was so excited and happy. After hours and hours of waiting, I was constantly checking Jojo's wall updates in Fb, and I was becoming agitated. I had a chat with Mindy, and I told her I was getting worried. My husband even called me Madam Auring. I called Jojo to check again and he said the doctors said evrything was going normal. With that thought in mind, I decided to sleep because I was going on a flight the next day. I know tomorrow I will wake up and there's a new baby pic on Jojo's Fb. So excited to see Andre. =)


When I woke up, I wanted so much to check Fb but I was running late, as usual. I told myself I was gonna call Jojo in the bus. But in the bus I had to put my make up on cause I was running extra late. And so after briefing on the way to the aircraft I called Jojo. His voice, cracked and was filled with worry. I heard my own heart beating like a drum. I couldnt process what Jojo was telling me, partly because of the noisy crew next to me, I wanted to yell SHUT THE EFF UP, stoopid, cant you see im on the phone, nway, I tried my best to listen to every word Jojo was saying. Angel had a hard time at labor, and had to have a CS operation, i just typed in Cs because I dont know how to spell the long term of it. Anyway, He told me other worrying stories, which I'm not sure if I can blog about, so Im not going to. I struggled not to cry as I was wearing cheap mascara. BUT the most important thing was , THEY WERE BOTH OK, and ANDRE IS BORN!!! =) yehey!!!

Thank You Lord, for a beautiful beautiful baby boy--- Andre. =) ANd thank you Lord for keeping Angela safe, and for making Jojo strong amongst the challenges of this day!

I'll be a ninang again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment