Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just Because RTA hates me.

I want to go back home.
I want to see blue skies
I want to smell the rain. 
I want this summer to end
... Feels like it never will. 

I'm tired.
Maybe I've just been having a bad day.
Or a bad month, or a bad year even. 
but what I really am is pissed.
Is my time here enough? 
Or is it just me who's had it.
tired of taking crap.
From passengers, from cab drivers, from Rta who wouldn't give me license to drive.
Need to eliminate taking cabs or I'm gonna be blogging in jail. 
Everyone here seems to be having a bad day.   Everybody seems unhappy. Nobody cares. Nobody wants to care.
Or is it just me feeling shitty.
I feel like cutting my hair today but scared I might regret.
I don't know what to do today.
I'm so bored. Tired of this place.
Tired of not going anywhere else but the mall.
I want outdoor activities to begin!

Thank God for my good friend, i almost went bonkers today.
but Monet and KFC saved the day!

Another junk filled day has passed.
I will be in Jakarta where I will not sleep of paranoia.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment