Saturday, October 12, 2019

Kite Beach With Friends















Shiela one of my mommy friends asked if we wanted to go to the beach with them. And when you say beach!!! omg Julia was ecstatic. We got ready as fast as we could after having lunch with the family, and I drove to the beach for 35 minutes. We parked so far, I felt bad for Dalai, my nanny because she had to drag, 2 beach chairs, a stroller, beach mats and basically my house through the beach sand. Somehow, google maps pinned a wrong location and I parked too damn far. But we found them, I was carrying Julia as she felt too hot and apparently was tired already which she always is anyway. She keep saying Im tired as if, she knew the true meaning of the word. Tired anak, is me, your mother, I came back from a flight and now here we are again, outside as they say walang kapaguran, But I really coud not bear the idea od staying in the house, with this beautiful beautiful weather in Dubai.

Anyhow, we had so much fun, and I met Kris and her husband again, I first met them at Julia's birthday party, not my Julia, Shiela's Julia. Julia is another sweet little girl that Julia loves to be around with. She loves and is amazing at swimming. I really hope one day my Julia could swim as good as Julia. 

We had dinner somewhere in JBR in a restaurant called chalet and ordered the juiciest chicken bbq. yummers. The only downside of thistrip is the fact, that I have to drive again the long kilometers back home at the opposite end of the planet. Oh well. what to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment