Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday at Park Hyatt and we Bumped Into Ivy and Lukas Tandem
































What a beautiful weekend today. The weather is perfect! Julia and I decided we'll go to Park Hyatt for a quick swim as I have a flight later in the afternoon. We went to the lagoon for the first time and I instantly fell in love with it, although it got too hot at around 11 in the morning, there as very little shade in the area and so we moved to the cool comforts of the beautifully newly renovated pool.

We bumped into Ivy, a colleague and friend and Lukas bear. Julia and Lukas played a lot of diving games meanwhile, me and Ivy were all about catching up. It was fun, but then again, we had to leave early and Julia kept asking, are they leaving too mama? Oh well. I had a flight so, although it breaks my heart, and wanted to splash around more. what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment