Friday, June 24, 2016

What a Waste of a Beautiful Day Here in Milan

I am not a big fan of airport hotels. I love the city, but why have we gone farther and farther from them? Whhhhyyyy? Flew an all nighter to Malpensa, woke up the time everyone just dozed off, I prepared, my robotic, organized, rushed routine gets me in the HQ a bit late, whenever the Boss beats me the room, I consider myself late, which is uhmmm all the time, ok wait no, some times. I have this weird body clock that relaxes a bit when Im on the Boeing ( i love Boeings Foreva) Sigh, I love Boeing. Anyway, We arrive in Milan like zombies, yes zombies, but nonetheless still posh, pretty, with pouty red lips and clik clacked thru the airport and heads still turned, with admiring stares and shy smiles. We get to the hotel a few clik clacks away and our neighbors from Potato Land were there and I could hear some of my crew's ooohhs ahhhhhs over their uniform. well to be honest, i would love to try those on, i want to feel it, but how, maybe ima ask Jill, haha. They too were staring, i hope they are envying us too. and then this giant of a cabin crew stood to leave, gosh she was like eiffel tower tall, and my tactless crew next to me was like, oh wow, she's so tall, then looks at me and said, oh wow and look at you! i'm like , excuse me?!? hahahaha, anyway, i really am short. but still, not dwarf short! anyway again, so i check in, went up to my room, found a way to smuggle free wifi into my room and started ig, fb and saw Caitie's MMK teaser. I watched it and I was later crying alone in my room. Everytime i watch her or even just look at this girl's smile, I die a bit inside. I fell asleep crying and woke up with my tummy alarm. where the efff to eat? was gonna eat pizza but wouldnt be able to finish one, so I had fries and a chocolate sundae, havent had anything cold in my throat for a while. Im always sick these days. 😞 I look at aircrafts landing and taking off, and I thought to myself, I could be in Duomo if i woke up a bit earlier. or maybe not, because the train fare's too expensive and would the trip be worth it if i was alone? 😁 and so i just people watched, and think of Julia, she's on her way to MCC with her dad and Dalai, she will go soft play 😊 i miss her and i say my day is a waste because im not with her, im here, on this phone writing this nonsense, making myself fat but happy and thankful and grateful and blessed, always.




Everyone should see what I see, coz today I saw the ugliest of toe nails! arrrggghh!  but also saw cute italian boys, and families and bestfriends laughing, i miss mindy! and also magazines I cant read. haha 


Every little thing reminds me of my little one, like this cute soft toy. 


I miss you Julia, i miss you so so so so much ! 😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment