Friday, June 24, 2016

Oh Happy Day!😘 Airbnb 5 Star Rating From Our Valued Guests


What a way to end my day! I just saw this in my email 😊 I am so happy to receive such a wonderful review. I have been pouring my heart in this condo unit despite my limited budget, I am able to make it as homey as can be. I want each of our guests to feel at home when they stay with us. Each and every single thing in this unit is special to me. I have asked so many people for favors to be able to bring home curtains, chandeliers, bed sheets, rugs, frames omg almost everything!  Thanks Friends! and sister Regine hehe... pinag aral kita kaya kahet ref pa ipa hand carry ko, kailangan mo dalhin hehe, joke lang. tenchu!

I never thought hosting in Airbnb would be so fufilling, it comes with many challenges but, I don't know, I am so happy with it. 

Super lucky maybe it's true when you pour your heart into something, you reap the rewards. Im thankful, so far so good. thank you Lord. 

Grabe nakaka amaze yung from all over the world ang guests, Kuwait, Chicago, UK, everywhere! I hope I am able to welcome them myself, but im thankful I have Ate Nancy. 

I just realized one thing, again and again, God proves His faithfulness to me through the people I let in in my life. I am so so blessed with friends, business partners, even people I have short interaction with. When I fly with people with the same passion with business like me, I sometimes want to just sit down and chat with them, Im like parang minamagnet to them. Im really interested in people and what they have to say. I love when they are passionate about something even just something simple. If you are passionate for posting your selfies, your OOTDs, your craft, your whatever, I'll admire you for it, good dor you, walang basagan ng trip as they say. But when I meet someone for example I can talk about life with, business, how to become a better parent/mom/wife or human being, then you'll have me at hello! 

Sigh. I talk too much, write too much. all this happiness because of this review, wait till I post the 3 more reviews I have hahahahha 😬
Again again, thank you God! It's all because of You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment