Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kanin Club Experience

Sarrrap, but too much. It's like eating for a heart attack in the making! They did not hold back on fats and cholesterol. Made to block those coronaries! be scared, be very scared.



We ordered their famous crispy dinuguan... At first bite, it was really really interesting because of the crunch to it. But after a few more you'd be feeling "umay" na because of all the fats probably. We didn't get to finish 1 order of it, so I took the leftover home to my sister... Oh my Gosh, come morning after and you'll see that what you just put in your body was all pork fat probably deep fried in more pork fat!!! arrrrgghh. Crispy dinuguan is indeed just pork chicharon in dinuguan sauce. I like the red ribbon or even goldilock's dinuguan more. =)


My preggers friend Gel was craving their crispy binagoongan... and so we ordered it as well. I had a taste of it, maybe i was expecting too much that's why I got dissappointed by it. It was nothing more that the ordinary binagoongan except of course for the crunch, which leads me back to the horrific idea of fats lingering and leading to my heart OR WORST, MY CHEEKS!!! wahhhhhhhhh!



This one, I like, we ordered sinigang na tadyang na baka. It was very very good =) The sourness was definitely from fresh tamarind fruit and not from the usual packs of knorr sinigang mix... The beef ribs are tender and the soup is really delicious. With the veggies just right, this was a hearty viand to order from kanin club.

We also ordered kare kare, it wasn't that great either. Well, there's just too much publicity to Kanin Club. Maybe eating there once would be enough, even twice would be ok as long as you don't order the crispy dinuguan!

Kanin Club is in UP-Ayala Land TechnoHub, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman , Quezon CIty Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment