Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cheat Death For Me.

My grandmother is dying.

And she asked for me. And I do not know what to do.

I am miles and miles away. With no days off and no emergency leave available, I can only cry. There is no one to ask help from. No one can help. I have to still fly the flights I have, like nothing is happening.

And worst of all, you can't have tantrums on board, any form of human emotion other than happiness is not welcome within the confines of the aircraft and is always misinterpreted as attitude.

Oh well.

I hope I get the 5 days off I bid for so I can go see my grandmother, hug her, and tell her that I love her before she bids us all goodbye. even for just one day.

So wait me Lola, cheat death for awhile. i will see you soon.


this photo was taken 4 years ago, and this was the last time we were together .

No comments:

Post a Comment