Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hawker Food in Kuala Lumpur

Nasi Goreng at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur is 38 Malaysian Ringgit. I went out with the crew for dinner and would you believe I ended up spending only 8 Malaysian ringgit! What a value for money!

Maybe next time I will try and find a better Hawker, NZ was the closest to our hotel and was open till late so this was were we ate...

Check Out their Interesting Food.



I did not even recognize my favorite vegetable! I did not dare eat this bittergourd dish. Ampalaya is my favorite veggie but somehow, I could not bring myself to eat this. It even had the seeds which were the most bitter part. haha. It lloked like ampalaya chips to me! I passed on this. =)



This is Malay Chicken Curry. I passed on this as well, I like thai chicken curry but this one just seemed odd to me... haha



Egg Curry! They were yummy! I love eggs. I can eat so many of them in a day but I try not to. My friends say it makes people dumb and seriously, I do not want to get any dumber than I am now. These eggs are similar to the eggs that are sold in Philippine Streets and are eaten dipped in vinegar and some chopped onions. =)




Oh my, there's just too much sauce and gravy in their dishes. I don't think my stomach can handle this much oil and grease! I passed again on this one...



This looked like menudo to me, only it's not! Awwwwww I miss pork menudo! This one is mutton. and I'm not a fan of goat so, I passed again!



I ended up having nasi goreng and some fried chicken which I finished before I even had a chance to take a photo. I also had the egg curry which I really enjoyed. The food in NZ near the hotel is really not bad... =) Cheap and Tasty! Good thing I flew with Gerard, our Captain who I flew with on a Manila flight before and he was patient enough to explain one and dish after the other. Next time, I'll have the Nasi Lemak with Fried Fish...

No comments:

Post a Comment