Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hate and Love You

I love coming home to you. 
I love seeing you still curled up in bed, 
   I rush out of the uniform so I could be next to you. 
Time's cruel I hate 7:30 that's when you wake up.  Few stolen moments of embrace til you leave me.
I sleep till midday or the rest of what's left of it. 
I love that you would sometimes surprise me and come back to bed.
But I hate that you have to leave for a complaint.
I love you more and more when I catch you quietly sneaking in the house, trying ever so hardly not to wake me up. But I always do, and it's alright.
Coz seeing you makes me so happy. 
I love that you cook sometimes. 
I hate that you don't eat when i'm not around. 
I love that you love me around, and hate it when you ignore me sometimes.
I love being jetlagged sometimes, coz I get to watch you sleep with your pout.
and hate it when I see you comfy even without me. 
don't get used to being without me, j hate leaving ever so often. 
I love that you understand, you always do, but hates myself for leaving you. 
I love that you don't take out my orchid plant, even if bothers you a lot. I love when we squeeze into the couch, and u  playfully push me around, but never lets me fall. 
I love it that we're so in love yet regrets marrying you whenever I see your socks lying around
I love you more and more each day.
But couldn't help but hate you for murdering my plants when I'm away.
I hate how you smile at the faintest scent of alcohol, hate that you drink a lot. 
I am in russia and I cannot sleep, no ac, I am thinking about you and wishing I could be somewhere else very cold with you. 
I love dreaming with you I love everything we do.
I hate that I'm rhyming I should be sleeping. I love you Beh ko, for evrything that you are. I love you for loving me. I love you, happy anniversary my love, but most important of all, 
where's my gift? 

No comments:

Post a Comment