Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Secondary Sponsors :)

Jojo and Mindy

Thank you Jojo for so many things ... this whole blog won't be enough to thank you for all the things we've shared and experienced together. I will always , always will be here for you and for Gel and for Gelo. Will love you till the end of time... I regret not being in your wedding, thank you for not missing mine! :) love you.

Mindy, You know how much I love you and you know how much I appreciate your being on our wedding, Thank you for the surprise and thank you for all the bullsh*ts I had to go through because I thought you couldn't make it. You are the best friend everyone should have. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you keep me sane, and you make me feel better all the time. :) love you.

Ricky And Gemma

Thank you Ricky for being a good brother to me and always trying your best to take care of our famuly in the Philippines, especially mommy.

Thank you Cuz for sharing our special day with us, I miss all our bonding moments... hope to see you soon.


Hanley and Claudia

hanley, thank you for being with us on our wedding day... you have been one of sonnie's close frieds for a long time and we really appreciate that you were able to share our special day with us.

Thank you Claudia for travelling all the way from Dubai just to be with us. It meant a lot to Soonie that his bestfriend was there. Thank you for the support and thank you for the photobooth, hehe. :) thank you for so many other things that you've done . :) we really really appreciate, it wouldn't be the same without you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment