Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Principal Sponsors

Ninong Boy and Ninang Violet

Thank You so much to this couple for raising me up like their one and only daughter. It's because of Ninang Violet that I am what I am now. She raised me the best that she can and I love her more than anything in this world, I miss her so badly, she is like my mom except she dint give birth to me.


Ninong Paolo and Ninang Dindin

Thank you so much to both of you for coming all the way from Dubai to be with us, and also for bringing cute Luis with you to be our coin bearer! :) Thank you also for being with us on our civil wedding in Dubai, we really really appreciate it.


Ninong Rolando and Ninang Maricar

Thank you so much to both of you especially to Ninang Maricar for always lending a helping hand to my family in Manila, we really appreciate it from our heart.



Ninong Vic and Ninang Salie

Thank you so much for braving the traffic and the storm all the way from Lucena to be with us. We really appreciate it, Mama is really happy that you are with us on our special day.




Ninong Bobong and Ninang Esther


Thank you so much for travelling all the way from Butuan City to be with us on our wedding day... Mommy was really very happy to see all of you.. we hope to see you in Butuan soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment