Sunday, November 26, 2023

Appendicitis

The Week That Has Left Me, Weak, Vulnerable and Yet Still So Blessed.

November 21 - I came home from a flight. CCU. I was so upset. Crying like mad. For silly and big reasons. I did not understand why I cried cried and cried. The morning I woke up I spoke to L and G. I was crying to both of them. I feel that they wanted to laugh it off, my tantrums, but they did not and still put up with me, with the pep talk, despite of all my whines and cries. What good friends I have. Super blessed in this department. As per standard, when times like this happen, I needed to distract myself and so I did my brows and my eyeliner. I had pain in my abdomen and it was dull and bearable. In the afternoon I decided to go to the clinic since I will be travelling to New York, I needed some meds to take with me. Went to the clinic and was given meds for acidity. Alright then, good to go to NY! I miss my fam.

November 22. Fourteen and a half hours to get to NY. Flight was empty and we had a full row each to ourselves. It was great but the pain in my tummy was there, still dull, but just there. Arrived in New York. arrived in my sister's house thru UBER.

November 23, ER. I was told I had appendicitis. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment