Saturday, October 25, 2014

Breakfast at Ihop

I always order chocolate chip pancakes in Ihop
I think Julia is salivating over the pancakes, =)
Mommy and Julia
Look at my baby girl, getting bigger everyday =)
I love you anak.
Mommy and Julia


Today, we had breakfast with Claudia, Patty and Dalai at the International House of Pancakes. 
This might be the last time I will ever ever have breakfast in this place. I am just so utterly disappointed at the food, the service, even the pancakes! how sad because I love Ihop in the States anf it's just so disappointing that I have to go to the US to enjoy this restaurant again.

How Julia Behaved: As usual, my baby girl loved being outside, enjoying the mall. She always had bad timing with poopsies… today, we had to have an outfit change after she pooped. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment