Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lives Changed Forever

there is no feeling more utterly beautiful than having a child. now i know my greatest strength and most devastating weakness is my baby girl. the excruciating pain of bringing her out in this world is something one cannot imagine, it is unexplainable, there are no words to describe the feeling of being defeated by pain over and over again for what seemed like eternity. the moment you give in and just surrender everything to Him, and when you gather the very last bit of strength you have left, He rewards you with this fraction of a second, where you are lost completely between being dead and alive. It was faster than a blink, all the pain is replaced by pure bliss and happiness. LOVE numbs your wrecked body and soul. I will never forget the moment you came into my life Julia Kaitlin. I am your mother, however imperfect I may be, you are the most beautiful, most perfect blessing your father and I have ever received from the Lord. No words can describe how you have filled my heart with so much love and joy. our lives are changed forever because of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment