Sunday, February 16, 2014

Thought: 

Learning to magnify and celebrate the smallest and simplest joys and victories.

November of last year, i am most happy at the thought that I could finally afford a Celine Mini Luggage ( in cobalt or vermillion ) . bidding for a flight where i can actually get my hands on my new baby. Thankfully, i found out i was gonna have a real baby soon enough before i flew to Milan and purse-chased. Otherwise, my pocket will sob. Lots of tears... 

Last week, my source of greatest joy was seeing my little one wave at me and my husband at an ultrasound 😀 Ofcourse it wasn't probably a wave, it was maybe a jerk or a reflex or just a mere and simple act of putting a hand up, but my God, the joy i felt in my heart was so unbelievably overwhelming. All that our baby did was raise a hand and i have utterly and completely felt pride in my heart  My baby can raise a hand!!! Mommy is so proud, you are the best hand raiser in the womb my baby! Mommy and daddy will always cherish this moment with you.

Now I understand how to celebrate small victories like that, and also the joy of sharing it with Sonnie. I now understand the feeling of overwhelming love for a child, even before i meet him/ hopefully her.

But nevertheless, the Celine is on hold while I am jobless, fat and a vomit machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment