Monday, April 16, 2012

26 Hours in Hongkong


Good morning Hongkong! =) This my view from my hotel room =)
We now stay in the Causeway Bay are, I am so happy.

I had this for my early dinner. It is called glutinous rice dumpling.
It is wrapped in lotus leaf.
Inside is the glutinous rice,
 and when you dig through it with your chopsticks,
you will have the yummiest pork, chicken
and shitake mushrooms inside.
I liked it, but too heavy for a dim sum.
This is their famous beef buns =)

It is absolutely yummy =)
 The outside bun is not like that of siopao.
It is made of a crisp and soft bread like that of the roti bun.
Inside, is asado- like beef but so much nicer.

Hahaha, I ate the hakao before I got to take a photo. It was ok.
I like the one from Le Ching in Greenhills better.

I also had this beef bowl for midnight snack, wapak!
I love the buses in Hongkong, so colorful, or was this a tram? hahaha

It became gloomy in the afternoon
and I forgot my umbrella.
I  always wanted to buy this.
So I did, I got myself a transparent umbrella
for 20 Hkg dollars.
This is the night view from my hotel room. So lovely.
 I love Hongkong. I am so happy someone sent me a swap for it =) I hope next time, I get the 52 hours one =) That will be absolutely fantastic =) and I will absolutely be a gluton again.




No comments:

Post a Comment