Saturday, November 26, 2011

Prague Take Two.


> This stop is so easy to remember because I am reminded of the indian greeting NAMASTE!


>>> That's me , Yada from Bangkok, and Alisha from India freezing at the train station =)


>>>>> This is the church outside the Namesti Miru stop =)




>>>> This is me, still freezing despite the long trench =( brrrrr.



>>> Trust that I will stop at the first shop that says VINO!!!! =) gluwine, I love you!


>>>>These are called TRDELNIK. =) They are cooked over coal, caramelized and sprinkled with sugar =)


>>>> There's a crunch and a soft bite to it, the taste reminded me a little bit of bicho bicho back in my home country. =)


>>>>>Look at these yummy bundle of star brownies or cakes =)


>>>>>> Trdelniks without the sugar =)


>>>>> These breads look christmassy because of the confectionares =)


>>>>> Prague mug for Basil. And me looking like an egg head.


>>>>> Alisha is a hard core collector of Starbucks mugs =) she said she has lots and lots of them =)



>>>> This is the famous cross at the Charles Bridge



>>>>> We stopped to listen to their music... =) they were good =)


>>>> We also stopped to watch these Czech girls dance and their boobies bounce. =) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment