Thursday, March 17, 2011

Have You Seen Me Lately?

On my bday this year, everything became blurry. Literally.

I cried a bit. I have always always taken pride with my 20/20 vision. And then shit happened and Im all of a sudden a four eyed whatever person I dint wanna say monster. =(

I am apparently near sighted and had astigmatism to add up to the combo. So if youve seen me lately, you would know what Im talking about. Its been more than a month and I still havent gotten used to spectacles, to make myself feel better, I bought a Dolce and Gabbana tortoise shell colored spectacles, to just make it seem like I would be glad to be half blind and yet stylish.

I hate it. I hate that it keeps on falling off my nearly invisible nose. And I hate that I have to keep on putting it back in place using my f*ck you finger. I hate that it makes me look old. I hate that it always gets dirty, I hate that I have to wipe the dirt off. I almost entirely hate evrything about it except that I havent had a severe migraine attack when I started wearing it. Aaaargh!

I couldnt have hated it more until the other day that someone called me Ms. Tapia. What the Heck??? Seriously? I know it was meant as a joke but, awwww Im not used to getting called names anymore, that is just so juvenile =(

Miss Tapia??? Seriously? I called my mom and told her about it and she was just laughing. My bestfriend just asked me if I was masunget? which was worse coz did she just validate that I look like her? wahhhh!!!!

anyway. i have no choice. at the risk of being called names of ugly celebrities, I CLEARLY HAVE NO CHOICE, coz I remember during my wedding, it took three people to fix contact lenses on me. Plus I hate the itch. You might not want to hear the long blah blahs of why I hate contacts.

Oh gosh. Im such a whining b*tch. Well I am. And that I hate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment