Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Came Back From Bombay

This morning they changed my duty from Bombay to guess what??? BOMBAY!!! It was annoying coz I was already in my uniform and was about to walk out the door when they called me... I slept again right away after nila ko tawagan...

That 2 Hour nap turned out to be good coz I dreamed a good dream! I was with Piolo PAscual in my dream! hahahaha... and then after my encounter with Piolo, I dreamt I was eating balot! ngakkk weird!

Nway, Bombay turned out to be not so bad because we weren't full anyway. I was rostered in economy for this flight, and I prepared myself for the worst!!! but it wasn't bad at all! I think I get to fly with the best crew on turnarounds... :)

It's really true what they say, that sometimes, it's not the destination or the passengers who make the flight, it's us, the crew who make it.

So I'll keep my fingers crossed till tomorrow coz I have Trivandum next! Ahahahay!

No comments:

Post a Comment