Monday, February 8, 2010

Battle WIth the Credit Card

We have just moved to a new flat and I am so glad that we get to have our own flat yet again by ourselves =) There are so many things I wanted to buy for the flat like cute stuff from Crate and Barrell and Pottery Barn. I keep going to home decorating shops in Moe and I know the sales people there think I'm crazy to keep on coming back evry time, but not buying... I'm fighting a battle on whether to swipe my card or not. I already did to buy some essential stuff in the kitchen like the stove ( which I love so dearly). I am not used to using my credit card, I'm used to spend only cash, extra cash. I do not and cannot have a shopping spree to make our new flat full of pretty things because I choose to spend as wisely as I could. But it pains me, and I know I can just easily buy anything I like by swiping my card, but I can't cause it gives me nightmares at night. haha. that's how scared I am of the credit card, so, I save layover allowance after allowance to buy stuff I love for the new flat, I know it will take a while, but I'm Proud to have bought lots of stuff already out of layover allowance only =)

No comments:

Post a Comment